Never done this before (pics)

Options
CynthiaElise
CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
Well hello there!

I just wanted to let you all in on a little secret... whatever the scale is telling you, don't allow it to define you!!! Please!... and to prove that, I'm going to show you my photos:

1. This photo was taken Nov 29th from the front at 166lbs
2gya9ut.jpg
2. This photo was taken Apr. 10th from the front at 153lbs
2jam1yh.jpg
3. This photo was taken Nov. 29 from the back at 166lbs
1191mv7.jpg
4. This photo was taken April 10th from the back at 153lbs
349e4xc.jpg
5. This photo was taken March 2010 at 129lbs!! during my first ever boudoir photo shoot! Compare this photo to my second photo which is about a 25lbs difference!... Hard work pays off my friends!!
qx6u7a.jpg

Since November I've fallen inlove with running and am now running 3-6.5 miles per day as well as attending strength training studio classes at my gym approx. 2-3 time per week. I've also registered for my first race ever on July 1, Canada Day with my MFP bestie :) 15k!!!!

I really hope this inspires people to keep truckin' and to stop defining their progress on what the scale says! Do what makes your body happy :) Workout and eat as clean as you can, it will pay off.

xoxo

Replies

• Jstud3232
    Jstud3232 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job!!! HWPO, Im digging this , im sure you worked super hard!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job!
  • NZsleever
    NZsleever Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks for posting these pics. It just goes to show how much we can change our bodies and how important it is to not let the scales rule us. Thanks again. Cheers Kylie:smile:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Amazing, really brave(its my goal to be able to post in here, that and when body rocks beg me to come work for them)
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Well done! You're looking very fit and toned now. Good luck with the 15K race.
  • Zero2hero2013
    Zero2hero2013 Posts: 458
    Options
    your looking gorgeous! wowsers x
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING babe!!! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Since November I've fallen inlove with running and am now running 3-6.5 miles per day as well as attending strength training studio classes at my gym approx. 2-3 time per week. I've also registered for my first race ever on July 1, Canada Day with my MFP bestie :) 15k!!!!

hehe can't wait :)
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    You're doing great Cyn!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well hello there!

I just wanted to let you all in on a little secret... whatever the scale is telling you, don't allow it to define you!!! Please!... and to prove that, I'm going to show you my photos:

1. This photo was taken Nov 29th from the front at 166lbs
    2gya9ut.jpg
    2. This photo was taken Apr. 10th from the front at 153lbs
    2jam1yh.jpg
    3. This photo was taken Nov. 29 from the back at 166lbs
    1191mv7.jpg
    4. This photo was taken April 10th from the back at 153lbs
    349e4xc.jpg
    5. This photo was taken March 2010 at 129lbs!! during my first ever boudoir photo shoot! Compare this photo to my second photo which is about a 25lbs difference!... Hard work pays off my friends!!
    qx6u7a.jpg

I really hope this inspires people to keep truckin' and to stop defining their progress on what the scale says! Do what makes your body happy :) Workout and eat as clean as you can, it will pay off.

xoxo

You look gorg! I just started running too and after reading a couple of posts w/pics (including yours), I'm convinced I need to add strength training to the mix. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • CynthiaElise
    Options
    Thank you so so much everyone for your kind words! It took a lot of courage to post these photos on the open forum BUT ultimately I know MFP is a safe environment and I really wanted to inspire people, even if it was only one. xoxo.
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    rocking bod, girly! keep it up
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Girl, your body is banging!!! And that boudoir pic is killer!!!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! How tall are you?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    hottie~!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Thanks for the motivaiton to continue!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    sarahruizfitnessjourney Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Seriously such an inspiration you look amazing, thanks for posting.
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! :D congrats!
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..inspiration for me :)
  • CynthiaElise
    Options
    Awesome!! How tall are you?

I am 5'4-1/2 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!