P90X results?

Options
Hey there! I just started P90X this week. I Dont have too much weight to lose except a few on my stomach but i was hoping to tone up everywhere a bit! Have you ever done this and how did it work out for you? Thanks in advance for all your responses. its nice to see some success stories and I am sure some that didn't go as well as you'd hoped.

Replies

• ajrichardson1985
    ajrichardson1985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did 6 weeks of p90x in 2009 and lost 10lbs. I took it serious and did as much as I could on everything, which was pretty much all of it but pull-ups. I even ate like someone who wasn't trying to lose weight or tone and I had results. The only reason I didn't finish is because my job rearranged my schedule and I couldn't find a good fit. Though I plan on starting again this Sunday, now that I'm back around the weight I was then. :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of p90x and 1 round of p90x 2 and havent lost weight ( I am already at my goal) but gained alot of muscle. I didn't follow the diet plan to a "T" just ate clean and tried to increase my protein intake. I have pics of my results in my profile :) good luck !
  • Karri_Lynn
    Karri_Lynn Posts: 83
    Options
    I just finished my first round of p90x and about to go into a second. I didnt really have any weight to lose either but I did lose about 4 pounds or so, doing my final weigh in tomorrow. I toned up alot!!! I can not wait to see what a second round does for me. Like the post above, I did not follow the diet plan exactly. i just eat as clean and incorporate carbs, protein, and fat into all my meals. I'm sure you will have amazing results, just push yourself and bring it!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round and I had mixed results. I wanted to lose but I ended up gaining a few pounds. However, I have much better muscle definition than I've ever had. I'm able to do things like chin-ups that I have never even come close to doing before. And most importantly for me , I'm a runner and my speed increased quite a bit. I went from consistently running 9:30 -10 min miles to running 7-8 min miles. I just finished a 10k in 49 minutes today (which was about 7:54 min per mile I think).

I'm going to do another round but with this next one I need to tweak my calories/nutrition. I think I was eating too much to lose during this first round.