What's wrong with people?

Options
124»

Replies

• brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When people ask me how much I want to lose and I tell them I get those comments like omg your going to be skin and bones. But then when I tell them what I weigh they are in disbelief, not sure if they are just acting or if I carry my weight well. I think everyone is right about it being a jealousy thing with most. They don't want you to look better than them yet they are too lazy to better themselves.

My husband told me this last night. He also said he doesn't like me skinny, he likes me healthy. Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I'm healthy? Wow I never knew this. :explode:

When it comes to a significant other telling you I feel it's because they know you are looking amazing and they are afraid of the attention you will be or are getting from the opposite sex. I honestly think that they worry that once you get to goal or even where your at now that they might lose you. They think that oh he or she looks soo good, im not good enough, what if he or she finds someone more attractive or in better shape than me. It's an insecurity thing. I think it's the same way I feel right now being over weight. I feel like I'm fat and ugly and why is my fiancé with me. Just a feeling I can't always control and have to tell myself that he loves me for me and not the way I look.

With all that being said, I think most everyone on the losing end will stop if they start to get too thin or look sickly. And I just want to say keep up the amazing work, you all are doing great!!
  • Loislaine61
    Loislaine61 Posts: 49
    Options
    I too looked at your pictures and you have not only lost weight, but have reshaped your body. You look GREAT! Folks will just have to get used to seeing you this way, the new normal.

Congratulations on your success.