Any one from London or round about in UK ?

Options
BlueBaron37
BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
Do you find city life harder to exercise?
Do you exercise in gym or at home or both?
Do you have time to make proper meals or used pre-made food mainly?

P.S. Feel free to add me as friend :)

Replies

• BlueBaron37
    Options
    Bump before this gets weighed down in other topics.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    No.
    Both.
    Both.
    :flowerforyou:
  • BlueBaron37
    Options
    I see your not happy running marathon in 7+ hours, wow there are lots of people who would envy that achievement.

I ran at school 1500M and ran in boxing training and in the army every other morning cross country. Never ran more thn 6 miles.
  • rwinnie2
    rwinnie2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Do you find city life harder to exercise?
    Dont live in a city but just find it hard to exercise full stop but the dog helps.

Do you exercise in gym or at home or both?
    Ha Ha Ha haha Gym !!! No im not really into ful scale embarresment, walking the dog in my husbands old coat, perhaps the occasional swim or the wii fit when I'm not studying. However my occasional dips into DIY hitting my finger with a hamer and jumping about apparently qualifies as excercise.

Do you have time to make proper meals or used pre-made food mainly?
    Mix and match really, three kids and a husband to cook for, I end up trying to keep it health and cheep not really an easy balance.
  • sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)

1) I don't find it harder, just different.

2) I'm not up to going to the gym yet, so it's at home for me. I've found running at the crack of dawn enjoyable (there's no-one around to see me huffing and puffing!)

3) I cook 95% of our meals from scratch, I like cooking so it's no great hardship.