New and I would love some friends!

Options
herwitsend
herwitsend Posts: 42 Member
I am a busy mama of 2 littles and after my son I suffered from Postpartum Depression. I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant and coupled with depression I had no motivation to lose it. I am mentally healthy now and my mind doesn't match my body!!

I used to be very fit, but this January, I tipped the scale at 200lb. That is not a number I ever want to see again. I lost a few pounds with diet alone, but started back this week with working out.

Extremely motivated and realistic about my goals. I am using Body For Life (without supplements due to some food allergies). I want to lose fat and gain muscle (right now I have 37% body fat/ 122# of lean body mass).

I won't be fat on my 35th birthday in November!

Replies

• NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi :)

I also have two small children and suffered from PND - it's a hard road to get yourself out of it but good on you for recognising it. I am 34 in October and will be at my goal weight by then if I have anything to do with it.

Good luck :)

Kris.
  • lcarr1020
    lcarr1020 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hello! I am new here as well and I have a 5 year old daughter, I didnt suffer from postpartum Depression but I did GAIN some weight. i will be 31 in October (YAY Libras) and I am almost at 200 weighing 198 but I am also tall 5'9 but still want to drop some pounds and TONE!! Good Luck!!!!! :-)
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) I am a mom to 5 with my oldest fixing to turn 7. I will be starting insanity in about 6-8 days. I am a very positive person and love motivating and being motivated.

This place is amazing and i have only been here about a week and love it!