why must people ruin...

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    white wine by putting ice in it? Chill it, please!
    Who does that?!?!
    People who don't know you're not supposed to!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Slice of pizza by dipping it in ranch.

God, that is the grossest thing ever. I didn't even believe it was real until I saw someone do it in college. At what point do you become so resistant to flavor that you feel the need to do this to perfectly delicious pizza?!

Because ranch is good with pretty much anything. :bigsmile:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    OH! One more thing that grosses me out: WARM LETTUCE. Not on tacos, not on warm subs, not on anything. When it gets warm and slimey I can't even eat what it is.
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Slice of pizza by dipping it in ranch.

God, that is the grossest thing ever. I didn't even believe it was real until I saw someone do it in college. At what point do you become so resistant to flavor that you feel the need to do this to perfectly delicious pizza?!

Because ranch is good with pretty much anything. :bigsmile:

anything and EVERYTHING!! lol ranch is my #1 staple!
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    chinese food by adding water chestnuts. . .gag

What are those things anyway?
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    miracle whip on anything (yuck!)

This!

Blah Miracle whip :sick:

What really upsets me about Miracle Whip (other then the disgusting taste) is the people who say "oh it's just like mayo... you're crazy if you think it isn't"

grrrrrr :explode: IT'S NOT FRIGGEN MAYO!! IT HAS A SWEET NASTY TASTE THAT RUINS EVERYTHING!!

HEY MIRACLE WHIP! TONE IT DOWN!!:devil:
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Oh lord.. how can one not LOVE guacamole?! UGH!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Cheese in squeezy tubes makes me want to gag on sight. Plain wrong.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    How dare people ruin I ce cream

Why do people have to take a perfectly good creamy, moist, delicious dessert and smother it with batter then deep fry it. WTH! Like we need the extra fat.

Yuck
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    I love raspberry filled donuts. I agree with some of the other stuff on here though. I like my cheesecake plain with no fruit on it. I hate it when you get a piece of pie and they put whipped cream on it. I am not a big fan of the stuff. I also hate ketchup, wont use it on anything. Also if you are cooking for more people than just yourself. Please Please do not load the food with so much salt and pepper that I cant eat it. Uggh
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    OH! One more thing that grosses me out: WARM LETTUCE. Not on tacos, not on warm subs, not on anything. When it gets warm and slimey I can't even eat what it is.

Completely agree. You can't put cold vegetables on a sandwich that is supposed to be warm. The only exception is hamburger, but the lettuce/tomato need to be cold right before putting it on :)
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    McDonalds Frozen lemonade and all that freaking strawberry syrup. Really? I just now order the lemonade and ask for syrup in another cup because it taste gross with it mixed in. Maybe thats only happening here in Texas.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    never had anchovies on pizza but dang smoke oysters on pizza is the bomb
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    I love basically everything on this thread, ha! No olives on ANYTHING though. Umm and no ketchup or sauce on a steak except horseradish.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Mustard...I just hate the stuff. Anything it ends up on is ruined for me.

this! Mustard and I do not mix. gag

tapioca - why ruin pudding by putting chewy lumps in it
    Actually.. lumps in anything that should be smooth.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Not a fan of donuts but I do agree! It's got a hole in the middle for a reason people! Stop filling it up with crap! My pops loves Boston Creme's though :laugh: ANYTHING other than cheese on my pizza! For the love of God, I do NOT want anchovies or pineapple or bbq chicken on my pizza. Go away.

Raisins. Why do people insist on putting raisins in everything? Cookies, salads, picadillo. Leave the raisins out!

And I know I'm probably not human, but I cannot STAND a flaky pie crust on anything NOT dessert-ish. Chicken pot pie for example. Gross. Apple pie. Good. :laugh: Flame on! :tongue:
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    French Fries are like the best most tatiest thing anyone has done on the planet with a vegetable for all of time, why in the world would you ruin it with Ketchup!!!! Ewwwww!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    My favorite donut is what I used to call "white iced" as a kid. Vanilla frosted is really what it is. But it is completely ruined by putting sprinkles on it. I hate it when the donut shop puts sprinkles on all the white iced donuts. I walk away, without any donuts. :grumble:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 751 Member
    The forum post with their serious comments. :grumble:
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 79 Member
    white wine by putting ice in it? Chill it, please!
    Who does that?!?!
    People who don't know you're not supposed to!

lol. I know I'm not supposed to and it's better without ice, but I want my wine NOW aka RIGHT WHEN I GET HOME WITH IT. :). The second glass never has an ice cube in it, but I can hardly ever wait for it to chill. :).