NSV...I can see my collar bone!

Options
Cathy7794
Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
Unfortunately I didn't take any before pictures, so of course I see no difference at all. My husband tells me though that he can most definitely FEEL a difference in my body. :blushing: I'm starting to see my collar bone and when I showered last night, I looked down and could see my toes!! :bigsmile: I've only lost 3 pounds in the past month, but I've lost a total of 9 1/2 inches and my body fat % is 7% lower! :drinker:

My weight and measurements from 3/29...

204 pounds
Waist - 39 inches
Belly button area - 42 inches
Hips - 46 inches
Neck - 15 inches

Weight and measurements as of today, 5/4...

201 pounds
Waist - 37 inches
Belly button area - 39 inches
Hips - 42 inches
Neck - 14 1/2

Replies

• sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Feels good, doesn't it?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That's a nice NSV. I just ran to the bathroom to see if my own had reappeared yet, but not quite. Soon, though!
  • Cathy7794
    Options
    Way to go!! Feels good, doesn't it?
    Yes. Yes it does! :happy:
  • Cathy7794
    Options
    That's a nice NSV. I just ran to the bathroom to see if my own had reappeared yet, but not quite. Soon, though!
    LOL I'm sure it will make an appearance soon. :happy:
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I recently just started noticing my collar bones for the first time in my life...I am so excited about it! Something so small, but so exciting... :)
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    When I realized I had collar bones it was amazing. My daughter told me my neck was getting boney (after giving me a hug) So I checked it out in the mirror and sure enough, there they were.

Keep up the good work!
  • andi_everywhere
    andi_everywhere Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! It's a great feeling, isn't it? :)

I also just started feeling/seeing my hipbones again - YAY!
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Still waiting for my collar bone to appear, they are stubbornly hiding!!
  • MysteriousWays
    MysteriousWays Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with my collarbone. Mine is starting to stick out and I'm getting more definition in the chest region and I cannot stop admiring it in the mirror. The rest of me has a long way to go, but hey...we got collarbone!
  • Cathy7794
    Options
    Me too! Me too! It's a great feeling, isn't it? :)

I also just started feeling/seeing my hipbones again - YAY!
    Oh yeah..Hip bones too!! I've just recently reached the point where I can start to feel them again. I forgot I had hip bones, it's been so long since I've been able to feel them. :laugh:
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :D My family thought I was weird when I first started noticing "new" bones protruding. My neck ones were first, then my collar bone and now my shoulder blades! I noticed I have bony hands and feet too lol! It feels great but apparently people look at you like your crazy when you talk about it too often. xD Although, I have an overly enthusiastic personality so.... it may be that. lol.
  • ltparker
    ltparker Posts: 32
    Options
    Nice! The works paying off! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!