29, from NC hoping to lose 80lbs, in need of friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• ElleBelle30
    Options
    Sounds like we're a lot alike. LoL. I'm 29 (30 this month), 235 lbs, as of today and 5'3". Would like to lose 75-100 lbs. Been on the app for about 6 weeks, just started using the website a couple days ago. If anyone wants to add me as well, feel free to send a message. Going to work hard at staying motivated, and would love a community of friends to work together to keep each other in positive spirits!! :-)
  • missa0208
    missa0208 Posts: 25
    Options
    Friend request sent. And no it dosen't sound silly to lose weight to get pregnant. I know a few girls who lost weight and got pregnant right away. And I;ve heard doctors say that its true that if you lose weight you have a better chance at getting pregnant. Good luck to you !
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm losing to have kids too so its not a silly idea :)
  • wayne46uk
    wayne46uk Posts: 6
    Options
    What a great reason to lose weight, good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me
  • jgriffin88
    jgriffin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Pfafftown, Just outside of Winston Salem. Add me if you like.
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I think your reason for wanting to lose weight is just beautiful! And it is certainly possible that your past weight has hindered your ability to become pregnant. Praying your lifestyle change will bring you a bundle of joy, along with a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Doesn't sound silly at all. You want your body to be in top shape to have a healthy pregnancy and to be prepared for giving birth. Make sure to get as flexible as possible before getting pregnant, because your pelvic bones will widen. My wife lost almost exactly 80 lbs. before we had our first son (RIP Andrew) and kept it off to have our second son, Jonah. You can do it!
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I bet you'll get pregnant in no time! I lost my weight before and almost as soon as I was within 10lbs of my goal weight I got pregnant! (by accident lol) Which is why I've told my husband that when I get near goal again he's going to get a little snippy snippy. hehe

I'm on the SC/NC border (near that wonderful place, South of the Border), feel free to add me, but be forewarned I have a silly sense of humor and sometimes my language is questionable. :p
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 29 as well and have about 70 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! :)