Please CNN talk about something other than MJ!

Options
I'm tired of the 24/7 coverage of MJ!!

C'mon! Iran, North Korea, the economy, job loss get back to reality already!!

Geez! There's something more important here.

CNN serious journalism remember!? Peabody awards!? Ok, fine give him a couple of days of coverage!

Move along. Move along!! :noway:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't MJ it would be Mark Sanford and his mistress. They report what people want to hear and most people want to hear the dirty not the news. I stopped watching TV.
  • tiff1632
    tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Switch to Fox. Fair and Balanced, They Report You Decided. CNN can go blow something....
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Switch to Fox. Fair and Balanced, They Report You Decided. CNN can go blow something....

agree! :bigsmile:
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    I too quit watching TV...
    At LEAST it's not ALL about those Goselin people now.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    The timing couldn't be more perfect.

I hate when stuff like the passing of MJ happens, because that's when the government is able to get away with everything you don't want them to do, because you're not PAYING ATTENTION!.... grrrrrr.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one who feels this way!

How about some coverage on cap-and-trade legislation, which will affect our economy for the next 50 years, or the health care bills, which may radically change the quality of health care, whether better or worse, for every person in America (except Congressmen, they're exempt... shouldn't we care?)?
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    The timing couldn't be more perfect.

I hate when stuff like the passing of MJ happens, because that's when the government is able to get away with everything you don't want them to do, because you're not PAYING ATTENTION!.... grrrrrr.

I agree, did anyone else notice that the U.S. handed power over to Iraq officials again.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    does everyone hear that? listen..... ching ching ching *Sounds of money being made*
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

double agree!!

I :heart: fox news. But I am only allowed a half hour a day (per DH) or else I get too pissed off about the state of the world, our government, etc.
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Read a newspaper instead of watching TV. Then you can read what you want and disregard the rest! The Times, Wall Street Journal...there are a lot of suitable options.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    This is the reason that I watch Fox and get on the internet...that way I can check what I want and know that I'm receiveing the truth and not some muddled up crap that the media deems 'truth'.
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I agree! While I'm not a huge fan, I can admit that the passing of a legend is something notable.

Notable, not needing continuous on and on never ending energizer bunny style coverage from news stations, and radio stations as well! I'd like to hear music now, please. :flowerforyou:
  • xsargex
    Options
    I'm gonna have to disagree with sum of the opinions here.

When I watch mainstream news and get angry. I am then reminded that I live in a country that is based and founded on free-market, capitalist fundamentals. I'm all about these people making money and their businesses being founded on making money. Because when they are no longer relevant to society. They will fold (like alot of newspapers are now) and all these suckers will be outta jobs. They can then flush all those journalism degree's down the toilet, because they are mostly old and nobody will give them a job. Then we all..... can have one huge laugh, together, while standing united. Now thats change I can believe in.
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options

I switched it to CMT. LOL. I get tired of 24/7 news. :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

double agree!!

I :heart: fox news. But I am only allowed a half hour a day (per DH) or else I get too pissed off about the state of the world, our government, etc.

GLEN BECK RULES!! GLEN BECK FOR PRESIDENT!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

double agree!!

GLEN BECK RULES!! GLEN BECK FOR PRESIDENT!

I triple agree.

Also I agree with Glenn Beck for President. :bigsmile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you guys are making me so happy *sniff*

I had no idea we had so many fox news fans. :love:
  • xsargex
    Options
    Speaking of Fox....who's down with Miller Time on O`Reilly Factor? *hands up*