• VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    truelly amazing!!!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!

This is exactly what I needed to see today - I'm starting out very close to where you were when you started and I'm trying to get to where you are now!!

Thank you for sharing this!!!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    You look amazing! How exciting for your wedding! Your going to look beautiful and even better your going to feel beautiful! What a great accomplishment! Good for u! :drinker:
  • MrsCrystal84
    MrsCrystal84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your success & upcoming wedding! You look great!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! You were a beautiful girl before, but you worked so hard and made yourself so happy that you now look amazing!!! Great job!!!
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you truly are an inspiration!
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    First of all, WHAT AN AMAZING SMILE YOU HAVE! Secondly, I love your honesty. The determination you have is great....and the fact that you are think of your 'future life and children' show how unselfish you are! I hope the life you have invisioned for you and your future husband, is all you want it to be...YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF, and I am sure you feel fantastic! WAY TO GOOOOOO!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Great work!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    What A transformation! Great work!

exercise.png
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I cannot say enough about how good you look. And the BEST part...things clicked that this isn't just for one day but a lifetime. Congrats on reaching your goal weight...and the big change that will happen in a couple of months!!
  • DaveC29
    DaveC29 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!! You look great!!! Congratulations on your achievement... the beautiful smile on your face says it all!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I did it for the dress, yes, but somewhere along the way I realized I needed to do this for bigger reasons - my life, my health, my future kids, and my fiance and our families. The dress is just an awesome bonus now :)

You look FANTASTIC. And what's more is ^^^ THIS, what you said above, and that radiating glow in those AFTER photos. Those bigger reasons, that "WOWEEE" feeling you have after all you've done, THAT's what's gonna stick with you. CONGRATULATIONS.

P.S. Wait'll you run that 5k -- You'll be "WOWEEEEEE"ing all the way home. :laugh:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!! :drinker:

You've inspired me greatly with your post today! Thank you!
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    Very nice looking. You did it. You are the bomb!!! 8]:drinker:
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No need to worry about the undies on MFP. I'm getting ready to have my daughter take my pics...Yak..you are my inspiration this a.m. You look super. You are going to make a georgeous bride...best wishes.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! You have come so far. You look amazing!

Also, good luck on your first 5km in July. You will KILL IT! :) I did my first 5km race in March and it was quite the experience. I am doing my second one this weekend actually... I hope I have improved! :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats!!!
  • nicolehaj
    nicolehaj Posts: 11
    Options
    bump. very inspiring
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so great! Congratulations on your wonderful success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!