Anyone like Cheesecake Factory?

Options
I found the nutritional information online for the whole Cheesecake Factory menu if anyone is interested:flowerforyou: ...

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/07/28/calorie-pusher-comes-to-town-the-cheesecake-factory-hits-rochester/

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I :heart: that place :smile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    uh-oh. I knew this wasn't gonna be good news.....

I do love that place!
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    They have a new small plates menu, which looks like a step in the right direction.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I love it , but bad bad bad for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: havent been back in years, and its costly :laugh: :laugh:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    I can't go there anymore knowing how many calories are in my favorites there! One piece of there cheese cake is all my calories for the day!!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I can't go there anymore knowing how many calories are in my favorites there! One piece of there cheese cake is all my calories for the day!!

eh, you gotta splurge sometimes!!! :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

eh, you gotta splurge sometimes!!! :smile:

Thats to much splurging for one day
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LOVE THE FACTORY!!!
  • melissaag1984
    Options
    I think to be fair, everyone knows that restaurant meals are overly caloroic. If you really are trying to lose weight you don't eat out that often! Furthermore, when you do, you only eat half the meal. I think we are all smart enough to know all of this already.

Is anyone truly surprised? I doubt it.

and PS: I love the Cheesecake Factory, but when I do go, it is with friends and we all split 1 piece of strawberry cheesecake. It's delicious, nothing that good is good for you!