• IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Pit puppies :love:

Or really, any puppies. But pitbulls are so adorable
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to add my girl Bella...she's half pittie half boxer...

IMG_0786.jpg

She's SO vicious!!...

IMG_0771_1.jpg

:bigsmile:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Awww super cute!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options

I think we've talked before? She looks just like my Ollie.
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    aww pitty puppies so cute. Love the photo!! I have had nothing but pitts and will not own anything but. I had a small lil ankle bitter and he used to snap at my oldest all the time when she was only weeks old but our pits have been fine.
    This dude is being attacked by Pit Bulls and the camera man did NOTHING to save him.

578062_283607865067591_107859752642404_609215_602575949_n.jpg

PitBulls.jpg
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    He's DONE FOR!!!!!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I think we've talked before? She looks just like my Ollie.

We might have, I love to talk about my girl LOL
  • offdutyguy
    offdutyguy Posts: 19
    Options
    Not to stir the pot. But in 18 yrs as a Fireman Paramedic Ive been on numerous dog attacks and bites. Almost Everyone involved a pit. One was as young as 6 months old that attacked a 12 yr old girl on a bike. She had multiple surgeries. They are beautiful dogs, but to me its just not worth the risk. Sorry. Just my opinion.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    AWWW...too cute. And the attacks continue even when they are up to 70 pounds...they swear they are still little cute puppies. They have no idea that them muscular legs cause their mamas or daddies charlie horses if placed just right...LOL
    I volunteered to clean up a community apiary/garden and a man had to put away his 'viscous' pitt. The dog wanted nothing more than to kiss and greet everyone. He also wanted to help me spread mulch. Thats when he got banned haha
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    that is too cute!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Lol, my brother's raised blue pitts for years.

Some of the sweetest, most incredibly loving and protective, child safe animals I've ever dealt with.
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    Not to stir the pot. But in 18 yrs as a Fireman Paramedic Ive been on numerous dog attacks and bites. Almost Everyone involved a pit. One was as young as 6 months old that attacked a 12 yr old girl on a bike. She had multiple surgeries. They are beautiful dogs, but to me its just not worth the risk. Sorry. Just my opinion.

Pretty sure all here agree that when any breed is bred to fight problems will occur. Pitbull attacks are kind of like plane crashes.....hundreds of thousands of "normal runs" but the occasional "crash" is front page news.

I dare you to be licked to death by any of those shown here.

And...you are entitled to your opinion, so I welcome that and understand where you are coming from.
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    That's ADORABLE.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

The 'pit' appearance is very dominant. There could be ANY mix of breeds in those animals...and almost always is. It's incredibly rare to have a documented, papered pit actually bite a human. It was bred out of them, completely...long before I was born (I'm 37).

Any dog that bit a human/handler was shot on site. True pits are NOT human aggressive, period.

Mix them with other breeds however, and you have all the potential for human aggressive behavior...matched with all of the gaming/fighting instincts, and power...of a pit bull...and it's a bad, bad thing.