misunderstood love

Options

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Kinda sounds like the guy on TLC who was in a committed and sexual relationship with his car.
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    I would like pictures of your cousins....

www.peopleofwalmart.com
    Love it, love it love it!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    oh heavens lol
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Oh Steveeee..... My abs are firmer since friending u
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I believe in this lifetime, if you are blessed to find someone that one person who gives your heart a song and pure bliss you should defitnely stick with that person ( no matter of race, religion ) . As long as you share the same fundamental values, and love one another that's all that truly matters. Many people are looking for what you have and unfortunately they have yet to find it. So if you have found that person, I would suggest you hold on. If she gives you joy and happiness, your family will come to the realization of how happy you are and at the end of the day they would want you to be happy no matter who you choose to share that journey with.

Cheers :smile:

See I have suporters.....
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    that must be ruff for the both of you \m/
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I believe in this lifetime, if you are blessed to find someone that one person who gives your heart a song and pure bliss you should defitnely stick with that person ( no matter of race, religion ) . As long as you share the same fundamental values, and love one another that's all that truly matters. Many people are looking for what you have and unfortunately they have yet to find it. So if you have found that person, I would suggest you hold on. If she gives you joy and happiness, your family will come to the realization of how happy you are and at the end of the day they would want you to be happy no matter who you choose to share that journey with.

this
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    As long as your happy :flowerforyou:
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    This was funny! I love funny on a Friday. :drinker:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    SEE!!!!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

this

I agree with you PapverSomnif
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    OMG I just realized this :" she is a canine, and inter-species romance". Ummm Wow.... :embarassed:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You are a SICK, SICK man! Get some help!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Ain't love grand.

dog_1777396c.jpg

I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger
    but she ain't messin' with no broke...
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It's not true love unless she will do oral without the added motivation of peanut butter
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ain't love grand.

dog_1777396c.jpg

I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger
    but she ain't messin' with no broke...
    lol
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Does she put out willingly or do you have to give her a reach around with treats in your hand?
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You are a SICK, SICK man! Get some help!

I agree with you