I'm new

Options
I'm new to MFP... been overweight a lot of years now and really need support and encouragement to make it through this journey. I recently jioned a gym and met with a trainer for a nutrition and work out program. My unrealistic goal was to lose 100 lbs but then I told him my realistic goal was to lose 50 in the first year.

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Add me! The support here is great!
  • Wizofproz
    Wizofproz Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too! I think 50 in a year is easily within your reach. My unrealistic goal is 25 in 2 months, but I'd be happy with 15 in two months. Welcome and good luck!
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    I had the same goals! I have to think realistically and that is why I am here to get me on the right track! Good for you and welcome! You can add me if you'd like. The support here is great.:smile:
  • Devyns_mom
    Devyns_mom Posts: 22
    Options
    you can add me.. I need new friends!
  • karavanderkooy
    karavanderkooy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    go for it girl! You can add me
  • momtojoseph
    momtojoseph Posts: 23
    Options
    I am new here too. Need major encouragement. As a stay at home mom, exercise and weight loss is not an easy task.
  • pcrutchfield05
    Options
    hey add me, im starting my 6 mo diet plan for my gastric bypass would love to add u as a friend.:smile:
  • iolano
    iolano Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi all new people!
    Feel free to add me.

I am beginning MFP anew. First time I was on regularly, I lost 15 pounds! Now I'm in it for the long haul.
  • my6kiddos
    my6kiddos Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well! I've been on for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! MFP really helps to track food without having to write everything down. It feels like more of a game; if you're under your calorie goal for the day that's one in your corner! I would love to add anyone on here because I only have 2 MFP friends! :smile: