Why cant people on here show real pics of themselves...

Options

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I mean really is it that bad.....that you cant show a real pic of yourself...You have to hide behind a celebrity or something you found on the internet...

You're looking to *kitten* aren't you?

Hahahaha! :noway: I have real pics, but nobody typically cares very much. Maude Lebowski is a warrior, and I feel like a warrior today, but have no pictures of myself as a warrior so this will have to do. Plus, now I know what I want to be next Halloween.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Much more of "me" and I would get banned..........
  • jcameron731
    jcameron731 Posts: 69
    Options
    But that IS me! :tongue:

and you look great too...
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    There is no set rule that people have to use their own picture, so they have fun with it. A lot of them are funny or inspirational to them and some people change them up like their underwear. The real question is why is it a big deal? I certainly wouldn't say they are "hiding". Like they are ashamed to show themselves, and if they are then way to go on making them feel bad about it.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of me in my profile, that is all. My stalker would be just so excited to find out I'm on this site. So no thanks, I'll keep it anonymous except for my close friends.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    A. It's Avengers Friday and I'm Luke Cage *****.

B. I care about what you think exactly ___ much.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    you have to respect peoples comfort zones, the is the interweb and there is more egos then avatars, some people just need soem time to work on themselves, improve their self essteem before they introduce themselves to the world, for most being on this sight each are o nthier own self discovery and tryign to heal and inprove thier lives, i understand why some may not be ready to reveal themselves to complete strangers i nthe fear of being hurt , most peeps start as lurkers o nthe sight and is a huge step for the mto register and even to reply or post- I welcome them and wish them the best of their personal journeys-Ty
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I dont like putting pictures of myself on the internet for strangers

I for one am in love with your Pikachu kitty pic. In love with it.

Oh, and my pic is me. But I don't care if other people don't wanna post pics of themselves. This is the interwebs and all, some peeps prefer a lil more anonymity. Who cares?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I just liked the pic of this guy better. I don't know.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    This is me....good or bad...bald and beautiful baby :) ha ha ha...
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm me :)

You have to realize, some people aren't comfortable with themselves yet. It took me a little while to finally be comfortable with pictures of myself, and having other people see them. For the longest time, I was the ugly, fat girl, so it was hard for me to get up the courage to start taking pictures. Now I can't stop...it's an obsession lol

And ^ this!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    <<< nothing to hide here :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WTF?
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    I like hairy men with blonde kids, so that was a better choice than what I really look like.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I think you know why....
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    <
    That is definitely my real fat back :laugh:
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am worried that the camera will steal my soul.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Much more of "me" and I would get banned..........

Let's get banned! Mwaaahaha
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WHY DO YOU GIVE SHTS ABOUT THIS?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I usually have my logo up, but today is me because of the thread that got deleted.