Pandora Workout Stations

Options
StarkLark
StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
I just dropped this link in another thread but I thought I'd share with everyone. I use Pandora on my phone sometimes when working out, and I love the workout-specific stations they added a while back.

http://www.pandora.com/music/workout

Whenever I make my own playlist it can start to seem old and obvious after a couple days, so the random selections on Pandora really keep me going. I LOVE the Electronic Cardio station. Everyone have a great weekend!

Replies

• schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!! I just got an iPhone 4S two days ago so I'm psyched I can listen to Pandora on my phone now. I'll absolutely use your link for workout music.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!

And this is unrelated, but I also love putting in the names of stand-up comedians as stations... you can listen to stand up routines all day long! Not good for working out, but I love them on long drives :)
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ooOOOOOOooo... Electric Cardio, eh? That actually sounds pretty good. I started out with the Pandora stations... the Pop Fitness and 80's Cardio stations that they've got. They worked for awhile... but I ended up wanting something quicker (and a little more similar to the funky pop they play in my Zumba classes), so I ended up buying a couple of those cheeeeeeeezy "Ultra Dance Party Volume 12" type CD's... stuck em' on my iphone as a "Cardio Mix" for working out, and I just play it on shuffle and it works pretty well.

I need to check out Electric Cardio, though... that sounds sassy! :)
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for this great link! I had only known about 2 of those stations before, so I have several new ones to add now. :)
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    I love Pandora! I use it in my classroom all the time for my students. I never realized they even had workout stations. Very cool! Thanks for posting!
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    The Alternative Endurance station is pretty great (though I listen to it while studying rather than working out), lots of upbeat indie stuff, if anyone's into that.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks!!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks, btw your before and after pic is amazing!
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!
  • joanahlees
    joanahlees Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much. I've been getting tired of my current playlist, and this should help. I love listening to electronic music while I workout.
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ty!
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thank you so much! I have been listening to iheart radio and dont get me wrong I love it but this Pandora station rocks!
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Hint! Always looking for music to keep me going!!
  • backto20
    backto20 Posts: 17
    Options
    bump for checking later
  • PlumpAsh
    PlumpAsh Posts: 5
    Options
    I love the Pop cardio station on Pandora, but I didn't know there were more. I cant wait to check it out tonight at the gym thanks!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have a Tango station. Now I can add a Workout station.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shabnam222
    Shabnam222 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shaigirl79
    Shaigirl79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been using their Dance Cardio station for a few months now. And honestly... if it wasn't for that... I don't think I'd be able to get through my C25k training! (I'm starting Week 9 today!) They always seem to play just the right song when you need it the most. :-)