Past "Insanity' participants opinions?

Options
Hi, Those of you who have bought and used Insanity. Did you get results? Were you able to stick with it the 60 days? Any/everything you have to say about it, I am very interested. I am contemplating making the DVD set of Insanity my mothers day request. Opinions????~ Thank you.

Replies

• Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I didn't lose my tummy but I built killer arms. I became well-fit and yes, I completed the 60 days. Have my t-shirt as proof :drinker:

Loved it so much, did it 3 times back-to-back :heart:
  • dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am in-process. I completed the first month and then injured my MCL doing Insanity. It has since re-healed and I am doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid.

I definitely saw results in just the first week of Insanity. You get out, what you put in. Go for it!
  • brigitbella
    brigitbella Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, Those of you who have bought and used Insanity. Did you get results? Were you able to stick with it the 60 days? Any/everything you have to say about it, I am very interested. I am contemplating making the DVD set of Insanity my mothers day request. Opinions????~ Thank you.
    i'm also interested in starting it. My co worker did it post baby and lost all her baby weight plus some, she does it every other month, to stay on top.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity this time last year, got awesome results! I only lost 6lbs , but I lost a total of 16 inches throughtout my entire body! I did Insanity after completing p90x, and it was definatley a challenge...im a beachbody coach, feel free to message me with any questions :)

Dara