New Gal & Need On Line Friends

Options
Hi there,
I am new to fitness pal. 42 years old with family and looking for other working moms who juggle career, kids, and trying to stay fit. I am looking for a group who can help me stay motivated to get these last 15 pounds off for good.

Replies

• Tgeorge
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am new to fitness pal. 42 years old with family and looking for other working moms who juggle career, kids, and trying to stay fit. I am looking for a group who can help me stay motivated to get these last 15 pounds off for good.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    My daughter is grown and out of the house, but I bet that there are a BUNCH of other Moms that would LOVE to join in with you. :bigsmile:
    One of them is off on vacation right now. I know that she has two kids under the ages of 10. :-)
    and I also happen to know that when it comes to Moms with little ones this site is FILLED with them.
    SO, Welcome aboard.
    You have a BUNCH of people in the same boat as you! :happy:
    --Diann...
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!! I'm a mom who works full time too. Tough to juggle all!! Unfortunately, I have more than 15 lbs to lose, so I'm sure I'll be around for awhile :smile: I just joined last week but am enjoying it immensely and sure you will also. Best wishes and kudos on starting out right!!
  • mknott
    mknott Posts: 17
    Options
    I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! Trying to juggle career, housework, time with kids, and then if there's anything left over for YOURSELF you're lucky. Right? I joined about 2 weeks ago and so far I have had some good progress. I check in weekly and my 2nd weigh-in is tomorrow. I'd love to keep in touch and bounce ideas off each other, whoever is willing!
  • Jodywin
    Options
    Hi, im new to Fitness Pal as well. This is my second week. I work full time and have kids at home. They are teenagers but they have activities I have to juggle with my schedule. I have 10 lbs to loose. I travel for work from time to time and that is when I find it the hardest to eat right and workout. I leave for NY tomorrow and I am already thinking of what I want to eat when I get there.. Sad.. But I will pack my running shoes and workout in the hotel gym. At least that is the plan. So good luck to all of us.