Down 11lbs..

I so happy that I am down 11lbs. I haven't been at 142lbs probably early twenties. My only issue that despite the weight loss, my waist is still the same width, 34 in. I had it checked in November, did it again about a month ago, and just now again. So confused by it. I am stronger, more energetic. I know I have gained muscle. I am weight lifting now. I have increased my weights and plan on starting "The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess". Just venting really. I know how to lose weight, just wondering how much thinner I have to get before results show on the belly. I actually don't want to go lower than 130lb if I manage to get there. I fear that I will have to lose more than another 12lbs before it happens. I can't nor want to be 120lb. I was 123lb freshman year of high school. Somehow, it doesn't seem right to me to go there for myself. I am 5'4.

Replies

• dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    It might help to look at the whole picture. 120 pounds with 30% body fat at 120 pounds with 15% body fat look much different. So, if you continue to work on building lean muscle and reducing your body fat, eventually you will see the results you're looking for without having to drive your weight down "too far".