Getting Back To Normal living ♥

Options
I struggle to really get back the life i had i am so different , I don't go to many places except church i am a Christian girl 44 single and wow the world scares me i quit drinking over 6 years ago i am raising a teenager and have lost over 30lbs who know finding myself would be so difficult my goal is to be Happy and Healthy and just maybe find someone to share my life with(if that is God's plan) this site is so helpful with keeping track of food and i have a few friends on here but can someone tell me what comes next LOL i am clueless how has you life changed and what are your dreams?

mine is to be a Blessing to others ♥

Replies

• Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Don't let the world scare you Justine...you have God on your side. So let Him give you the strength to overcome any fears you have k? :)

Since joining this site I have met people from very different walks of life and have become closer to some more so than others. What comes next? I don't think any of us have that answer unfortunately. Like you said, God's will be done. I'm putting my faith that my dream of pursuing my love for singing, etc... will someday go somewhere but am believing if it's His will, it'll happen. For now, I will continue to sing in church and use the gift He gave me that way.

Don't give up on finding love. If it's meant to be, God will bring someone your way. <3

You are a blessing to others. :) Don't ever doubt that!!!
  • JoyousJustine67
    JoyousJustine67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Don't let the world scare you Justine...you have God on your side. So let Him give you the strength to overcome any fears you have k? :)

Since joining this site I have met people from very different walks of life and have become closer to some more so than others. What comes next? I don't think any of us have that answer unfortunately. Like you said, God's will be done. I'm putting my faith that my dream of pursuing my love for singing, etc... will someday go somewhere but am believing if it's His will, it'll happen. For now, I will continue to sing in church and use the gift He gave me that way.

Don't give up on finding love. If it's meant to be, God will bring someone your way. <3

You are a blessing to others. :) Don't ever doubt that!!!

Thank you ♥ God's will be done for both of us ♥♥♥