New to MFP..........

Options
:blushing:

My co-worker introduced me to this site, I love it, but would like to have some more friends. Need help with motivation and someone to talk me out of busting up my scales with a big hammer. I started a week ago, have stayed within my calorie range and exercised a couple days AND GAINED A POUND. What is the deal? I have successfully lost weight in the past (100 lbs and 128 lbs) BUT I have successfully gained it back. I've done both low carb and caloried counting but lately nothing is working. When I turned 40 it all went down hill........started gaining from my last big loss, cartilage is gone in my knees, and my willpower is gone. I need help.....lol
If anyone has some words of wisdom to share, please do. Thanks and have a great day, K

Replies

• Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    I have been going for several days and I have not lost anything either. After talking with some folks on here, I have realized that the number of calories I was consuming was definitely too little! And so now I am going to try to add in some calories and see if that helps! You can add me if you want! I always love to have new friends!