Baby weight is back

Options
Hello All! I am new to MFP. I found this site on Sunday, but just started logging my foods and exercise yesterday. I just gave birth two months ago to a beautiful baby girl and I also have an amazing 5 year old daughter. I have always struggled with my weight and have tried lots of different diets, but with little long term success. Two years after my first daughter, I lost 40 pounds. But now after the birth of my second, I have gained it ALL back. So I am determined to get it back off in a healthy way. I want to get my self-confidence back so I can be a good role model for my girls, as well as my husband. He needs to lose weight too, but he just stay committed. I am excited to see my results using this website!!!

Replies

• jcarter0525
    Options
    Welcome! This is an awesome website for tracking your food. It has helped me tremendously! Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: