Tired of being tired.

Options
Good day everyone,

A little over a year ago I changed out of the office setting and began working from home. Great news I get to be at home when the kiddos get home, I have the convenience of being at home during the day, and let’s face it staring at a spreadsheet in shorts and a t-shirt is much easier than in a suit and tie!

Now I am over a year into it and realizing a few other things about this arrangement – my commute is rolling out of bed walking 25 feet and sitting in a chair, I no longer walk to meetings on other floors or buildings, and I tend to work longer hours. This all adds up to a lot of sitting and much less activity.

Prompted by my wife’s amazing success, the fact that I realized a few weeks ago I spend Mon-Fri and never went outside, and my desire to just get into better shape overall I’ve decided to start my journey to a better life as well.

My wife has met some amazing people on here and so here I am!

Look forward to the journey,
J

Replies

• SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for joining me on this new journey - living a healthier happy life :flowerforyou:

9821387.png
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Take it day by day and you will see results :)
  • mygrlz02
    mygrlz02 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your journey. You're lucky to have your wife motivate you. I've tried but my hubby is too stubborn so I applaud you in taking this first step to a healthier lifestyle. (Also, wish she could tell me her secret...how'd she get you on board?! LOL! )