Kettle Bells

Options
Has anyone used Kettle Bells? I do Kettle Worx... it's about 25 mins/ 3 times a week. Does anyone know what the calorie count would be? I have been using one I found online which was approximately 250/ 20 mins. Thanks.

Replies

• karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Kettlebells, just worked out with them today at lunch time.

If you want an accurate repsentation of calories burned invest in an heart rate monitor. I have a Polar FT4, best $120 I've spent in a long time.

It all depends on your sex, age, weight, height & training intensity. If you found something on-line that says 250 for 20 minutes then maybe alot 225 for 25 minutes, if you're working hard.

Enjoy!!!
  • ssp1977
    ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started an 8 week program 4 weeks ago by GoFIt. It's called Kettlebody by Brook. I have really been enjoying it and I love the results so far! I used my newly purchased Polar FT4 to determine the calorie count. Got mine for about $80 on Amazon. The 38 minute cardio part of the workout was 325 calories, the sculpt part of the workout was less, about 200 calories. Of course, those numbers will vary for each individual. Have a great weekend!