Your not fooling anyone.........

Options
2»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    you could just ask if they are using the machine..if they arent and they are just talking there they will move and let you use it, and if they are using it it sends the message to hurry up and stop talking.. dont be shy:wink:

I've seen it a few times and this ^^^ is what I do. It almost always works. Just be super nice about it. Most of the time the people are just totally oblivious and into themselves. They don't even realize someone is waiting... :heart:
  • HBBrown78
    HBBrown78 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW! Not what I expected- to the people beeing annoying about my grammer- I have an IQ of 154 but I am dislexic (probly spelt wrong) So I have a VERY hard time with spelling so good job making a complete @ss of yourselvs and showing who you realy are- To the sweet girl who messaged me to apolagize- Thank you. To the others- it is usualy a group of woman (mostly older and bigger then me but sometimes younger) Who is starring at a group of guys who are so into working out that they don't notice and I live in the deep south so unless you are prepared to take it outside just waiting for them to move is the best choice. However if it is a group of guys they are usually very nice and you can just ask to use the MACHINE and they will smile and say yes ma'am.