So Close..

Options
2»

Replies

• jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    P.S.- Definitely start exercising!!! It helps so much!!! It was a huge part in helping me lose my weight!!!! It will help to tone you up so you have less loose skin!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats! Where is the theme park you are in the picture???
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your wonderful comments!

I hope in some way this may be some motivation for someone in the same position as many of us on here as I know a lot of people's success stories have definitely helped me.

I am definitely adding exercise to my daily routine to shed these last 40lbs. Not only because they're not budging without it but with the added bonus of stamina, endurance and toning of my body. I've always wanted to take up running and I am happy that I am working towards that goal. :)

(will do a follow up once I've reached my goal.)

All Your Hard Work Is Really Paying Off For You!! I'm Exicited For You!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    you dont need luck, you look great. looks to me like you've solved the diet part of the equation which i give you mad props for because it's still the hardest part for me.

also i think the posts are little weird insinuating that people shouldnt think they are beautiful because they are overweight/obese. someone's self esteem and self worth should NOT be dependent on their weight. i'm beautiful because my soul is infused with a spark of divine light, and that stays the same if i'm at my goal weight or 80 pounds over my goal weight.
  • Sweetness023
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats! Where is the theme park you are in the picture???

We were at Kings Island in Cincinnati OH
  • GlendaEMT
    Options
    When I first started with myfitness pal I was wearing a size 22 pants. I am now down to a size 18 pants. I've lost almost 50 pounds in the last year.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow you look SO much happier, and you're such a pretty girl (at both weights! Jealous.)
    I'm rounding the final 37 pounds myself from 350...I feel you.
    Final stretch- begone and let me be where I want to be! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!