Ripped In 30 after 30 DS results

Options
kevin3344
kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
The first pic was taken last summer. The middle pic are my results after doing 30 Day Shred a couple of months ago. The last pic are my results from Ripped In 30 (I'm currently on Day 17).

I've been at it about 30 days already, but it's been a busy month at work (and I'm training for a half-marathon) so it's taken me a bit longer to finish. Still, I love the results and want to do something like P90X or Insanity in the near future :)

Ripped-In-30-Day17-results-01.gif

Replies

• TonyCas18844
    TonyCas18844 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great results. You are doing an amazing job. I am starting Insanity Monday.
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    nice work :flowerforyou:
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Impressive! I'll be doing ripped after shred! Looks like you've got great results from both. Well done!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great result. You are doing it right for sure. You are getting the results.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Looking great, your results are brilliant. Good old Jillian! :bigsmile:
  • kevin3344
    Options
    Thanks! I love all of Jillian's DVD's! She is tough but definitely gets results.
  • rebeccask
    rebeccask Posts: 170
    Options
    fantastic results kevin! insanity is a great workout, good luck with whatever you do next :)
  • jodiex92
    jodiex92 Posts: 56
    Options
    Well done, really good results!
    Did you have to change your diet drastically to achieve this?
    I'm thinking of getting the 30ds as an addition to my workouts!
  • do0obie_x
    do0obie_x Posts: 12
    Options
    Ooo this is exciting. I have one day left of Level 2 and I start Level 3 on Monday. Can't wait to finish it. If I'm feeling brave I may even post my results :) well done!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you look awesome :) great work.. I start level 2 of 30 day shred tomorrow... looks like I may move on to ripped after I complete this!! thanks for sharing! :wink:
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I'm about to finish week 3 of RI30 and haven't seen such fabulous results...can I ask what weights you're using? I'm thinking I'm not using enough.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I remember your 30DS results post, those results were great and these are even better! Great job, thanks for showing the guys Jillian can kick THEIR *kitten* too!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome. Very nice!

I love JM SOOOOOO much. She got me my body back and will hopefully get me to my dream body soon :) I just started JM Body Revolution.
  • kevin3344
    Options
    Ooo this is exciting. I have one day left of Level 2 and I start Level 3 on Monday. Can't wait to finish it. If I'm feeling brave I may even post my results :) well done!!

You have to post results, of course!

To answer an earlier question I didn't change my diet too much....I mainly stay under my calories and run, too, so I think that helps.

I really never worked my core until I met Jillian!!! So it's really making me stronger in that area.
  • saverys_gal
    Options

You have to post results, of course!

To answer an earlier question I didn't change my diet too much....I mainly stay under my calories and run, too, so I think that helps.

I really never worked my core until I met Jillian!!! So it's really making me stronger in that area.

How heavy are you lifting with RI30? You really are looking "ripped"!!
  • kevin3344
    Options
    Thanks! I'm only using 5 and 7.5 lb weights. It's a great workout!
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    Thanks for the answer! I was rotating between 2 and 5 for most of my first three weeks, but honestly, mostly using 2...I used my 5lbs. all through yesterday and am trying to keep with it-congrats again!!!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The fact that you can get such great results from 5 & 7.5 lb weights gives me hope! I just did 6 days of RI30 and am kind of struggling with consistency. 30DS was a lot easier for me to stick to for some reason! But I use primarily 3-lb and 5-lb weights and was starting to worry they wouldn't be as effective as heavier ones.

Congrats on your success!! :drinker:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Dang you went hard with those results!! Great job!
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice! Look at those arms!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!