New Friends over 30

Options
Looking females that are SERIOUS about loosing at least 30 lbs, over 30 yrs old. I am a female ,38 yrs old, mother, who have lost 20 pounds with this program so far.

Replies

• WoofBarkDonkey
    WoofBarkDonkey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking to loose 70lbs. I work ridiculous hours as a Staff Nurse and have a habit of eating at wrong times and in vast quantities. I know how I feel when I eat healthier, as I feel that I have increased energy levels, less lethargic and dare I say it more socialable and tollerent of others. Trying to avoid 'Bear head' moments is expected of a nurse, as it is one of he few proffessions where your judged 24/7. So of late I have felt quite lethargic and unmotivated and will try to continue to update my blog.

I have a strange sense of humour Vic Reeves/Monty Python/Ross Nobel are a few of my fave comedians. I love to chat, and feel free to add me.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, mom of three kids. I've lost about 40 lbs so far with another 15 to go still.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss!! I am over 40 and would love more supportive friends, please feel free to add me!!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. I'm on mfp several times a day and am serious about losing this weight once and for all. Feel free to add me.
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! I am taking this serious business on wanting to shed this weight. Would love at least loose 80. Please feel free to add me.:smile: