"Flabby-thin-girl" from Seattle area

Options
yolie1220
yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
Hello everyone. My name is Yolanda and I am new here. I came across this site on accident when I found the progress tickers on another site and I just had to have one! Anyway, I am 30 years old, mother of two (so far), and just graduated nursing school. I am 5'6" tall and currently weigh 133.5 pounds. My goal weight is around 125 but i would like to do a lot of toning because I am a flabby 133.5 :frown: I never knew that was possible, but now I know.

I would like to become friends with someone who is about my height and weight who has the same goal or "problem" as me. But, I like chatting with just about anyone so don't hesitate to send me a friend request! :bigsmile:

Replies

• junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Welcome, Yolanda!
    We have some of the same interests-- I am about to take my first prerequisite class to qualify me for nursing school. :)

Welcome to mfp. You're gonna love it. :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Oops, see below...
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Welcome, Yolanda!
    We have some of the same interests-- I am about to take my first prerequisite class to qualify me for nursing school. :)

Welcome to mfp. You're gonna love it. :bigsmile:

Nursing school was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it was so worth it in the end. All my classmates are like family now. Everyone pulls together and really supports each other. It's awesome. Good luck with everything
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

I do love this site. I'm on here all the time! I read your story and it's pretty amazing. Good job so far! :bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm a thin flabby girl from Jersey
    I am about 5'7ish and 130.....at my lowest last summer I was 128
    I need to tone up...big time

Welcome and see ya on the boards
    :flowerforyou:
    Kim
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Hi

I'm a thin flabby girl from Jersey
    I am about 5'7ish and 130.....at my lowest last summer I was 128
    I need to tone up...big time

Welcome and see ya on the boards
    :flowerforyou:
    Kim

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! :drinker:
  • ChristinaSears
    Options
    hello...im currently doing an extream workout program to gain lean muscle tone!...i have never had and muscle tone in my entire life and its so excited to finally start to see some definition!

christina
  • yolie1220
    Options
    hello...im currently doing an extream workout program to gain lean muscle tone!...i have never had and muscle tone in my entire life and its so excited to finally start to see some definition!

christina

That's cool. Is it a program you designed or what?