Headache when on the treadmill

Options
So I haven't been active in a few months due to general life distractions and I decided to get back on track, yesterday I went on the treadmill and other than being extremely light headed I was fine, but today I got light headed along with a ( not too severe, more annoying) headache. I admit I didn't drink much water beforehand , would that the reason for the headache?

Replies

• iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Don't push yourself to hard when you're just getting back after a while. Maybe just do 15-20 mins or even 10 and work yourself up to whatever you were doing before.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    depends. did you eat beforehand? what did you eat? I know I get a headache when I am not drinking enough. I also get a headache from warming up too fast, or cooling down too fast. It could be unrelated to your drinking/eating, a freak occurrence, or it could mean that you should pay attention to when you get headaches and figure it out from there.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    depends. did you eat beforehand? what did you eat? I know I get a headache when I am not drinking enough. I also get a headache from warming up too fast, or cooling down too fast. It could be unrelated to your drinking/eating, a freak occurrence, or it could mean that you should pay attention to when you get headaches and figure it out from there.
    Yea I ate some veggie soup and an orange. The funny thing is I didn't even go as hard today as I did yesterday. It could have been the warming up too fast bc I started out faster today than I did yesterday altho not by much.