new here and need all the motivation i can get!

Options
Hello let me start by telling you a bit about myself, I used to be 135lbs and was in the army after i got married and had 2 kids back to back i am now quite a bit over weight from what i used to be, i believe in positive attidudes and encouraging each other after all we are all on the same side! make a mistake its ok dust yourself off and try again! if you are looking for some positive feedback and a friend im here send me a request! i could also use a little encouragement :smile: i know quite a bit about weight loss and exercise and will be happy to give advice.

Replies

• ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I could do with some positivity and a good kick up the backside!
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    thusly i can do both!!! after all i did have a drill sergent!:laugh:
  • sjmitchner
    sjmitchner Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've been here awhile and this is a great way to do it!!
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    add me:smile:
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been there and I know that having someone to keep you going makes all the difference!
  • tpgreen
    tpgreen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new on here. I wouldn't totally consider myself overweight. I am 5'7" and about 130 lbs. This is the heaviest that I have ever been. I am a Type 1 Diabetic of 4 years now. Life has been a struggle with that for the last year. My husband and I are going to do IVF again, but I would like to get my weight down by at least 8 lbs. I lack motivation to get up and run in the morning. Especially when my son wakes up multiple times. Any additional motivation and support would be great.
  • jadeice1
    jadeice1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    Also, new to this site..would love to have some friends for support and ideas! My name is Marie and I have always been around 120lbs, I am 63 yrs old and have found that menopause has "created a monster"! lol I am now 143 lbs and feel it..I have only been trying to stay under 1200 calories a day for just 5 days. I have been nursing for over 22 yrs, and sometimes am just too tired to exercise..I know I need to...Anyway if you are interested in staying in touch on this site..just let me know. Thanks..
  • jadeice1
    jadeice1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Not sure how to add someone?
    Some assistance please..