Procrastination

Options
:mad: :angry: :explode: :frown: :sad:
that's what i'm filling right now i always begain my diet but after 5 days i just broke it
why i do that pls help me what should i do i have been trying to lose weight sine 8 months
pls help
:sad:

Replies

• Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    You just have to keep going. So you broke your diet one day. Now pick yourself back up and keep trying. That is the only way it will ever work. And you will still have other bad days where you break your diet but hopefully you will have more good days than bad days!

The other thing is you may want to sit down and really think about why you broke your diet. What caused it? Did you have a craving? Was it emotional? A bad day? If you can figure out what causes you to break your diet then maybe you can figure out a way to prevent it from happening that way again.

Good luck and keep trying! You can do it!!! :happy:
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Step 1: Don't think of what you are doing as a "diet". You need to be making a lifestyle change. I have tried for many years to "diet" and feel like a failure after a week or so when I fall off the wagon.

Step: 2 Don't be so hard on yourself. If you fall down, get right back up and try to figure out why or what made you fall.

Step 3: YOU CAN DO IT! This is a place for people to help support you and to give advice and just a GOOD JOB! when you need it.
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It's ok! Most of of us slip, it's just about acknowledging that you didn't eat well and correct it. Today for instance I decided to have beer, and chocolate mousse cake! I exercised, and tomorrow I'll exercise harder, and eat better. Acknowledge, and proceed with the health!
  • VictorW2
    VictorW2 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great advice !
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wow ...... you are all great thanks for the advice it make me feel like am going up on my feet
    i will do just what you have said to me thanks alot to all
    feel free to add me if you want cuz i will need alittle support :happy:
    :flowerforyou:
  • stinehur
    stinehur Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It'll be okay! One slip up every once a while, although it's not great, won't break all of the work you've done! YOU CAN DO IT! Just remind yourself of why you're making these changes and that always helps me keep on track. And also it is important to let yourself know that you're only human and deserve a (small) treat every once in a (very long) while :P
  • madmex569
    madmex569 Posts: 49
    Options
    It really is ok. Losing weight to me has been having my head into it more than anything else. One day doesn't mess it all up. Keep working hard. Good luck