ABC game

Options

Replies

• spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    "What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law." - Smokey and the Bandit
  • spud_chick
    Options
    X-Men First Class: " If you're using half your concentration to look normal, then you're only half paying attention to whatever else you're doing."

(sorry to double dip)
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    "Xerxes dispatches his monsters from half the world away. They're clumsy beasts, and the piled Persian dead are slippery."

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    You can't handle the truth!! Few Good Men
  • spud_chick
    Options
    Zoolander: "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? "

Someone else take the next topic, please!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Next topic : Continue with the same one (this may require you to look back and make sure you don't repeat)

Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in baseball! - A League of their Own
  • spud_chick
    Options
    "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

--The Treasure of Sierra Madre
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Casablanca - Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    "Don't shoot—they're in Switzerland."

(Is it the quote or the film/TV programme that i supposed to be alphabetical?)
  • spud_chick
    Options

You can use either the title or the quote.

What movie was yours from?

We're on E now....
  • spud_chick
    Options
    "Every flight begins with a fall." - Game of Thrones
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    First rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
    Second rule of Fight Club is you do NOT. TALK. ABOUT. Fight Club.
  • spud_chick
    Options
    "Grover Cleveland called, he wants his watch back... he left two non-consecutive messages." - Archer
  • hughtwalker
    Options

You can use either the title or the quote.

What movie was yours from?

We're on E now....
    La Grande Illusion (1937) - the end of the film when the German sergeant stops his patrol shooting the French escaped prisoners of war whom they had been hunting.

"Happiness is a warm puppy."
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    "I am Spartacus!" - Spartacus
  • spud_chick
    Options
    La Grande Illusion (1937) - the end of the film when the German sergeant stops his patrol shooting the French escaped prisoners of war whom they had been hunting.

"Happiness is a warm puppy."

Okay, with only about a tablespoon of coffee in me, I read this and thought at first that the movie and your *current* quote were connected :)

J. Egdar - "The crimes we are investigating aren't crimes, they are ideas."
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    "Kill me. Yes, he'll be here in two minutes. Unless, of course, we're in the possible future where he made all the lights and got here early and is just about to discharge a weapon from the doorway. In which case, we're all dead in two seconds."
  • spud_chick
    Options
    “Let me tell you something, *kitten*. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.”
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    "Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch."

Mrs. Doubtfire
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Man, there's not a year that goes by--not a year--that I don't read about some escalator accident involving some *kitten* kid that could've easily been avoided had some parent--I don't care which one--but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!