Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Me Again

My name is Kacee, I'm 20 and this is my third time using myfitnesspal.
This first time was right after my accident (whole other story) and I was at my biggest point. Thanks to myfitnesspal and my killer motivation I got down to my goal weight at the time, in time for my wedding, when I got lost in the honey moon phase, I faded out of myfitnesspal, happily, because I was where I wanted to be.
When I decided I wasn't where I truly wanted to be forever, I came back, but lacked the motivation and determination and myfitnesspal was only like a weekly thing instead of daily like the first time.
Well here I am this time, with the biggest goal I've ever had, I want to lose weight, and gain muscle. I have a whole new body image I'd like to achieve and I want myfitnesspal to help me get there. The reasons go on for days and I'm very willing to share them, my accident story, my journey with myfitnesspal, and other weight loss journeys I've been apart of, with all of you. So add me, message me, or read and go on. But regardless LETS DO THIS!