NSV alert :-)

Options
InnerFatGirl
InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
I was so hot & sweaty on the treadmill today that I took off my t-shirt and was just in my sports bra (and everything else, obviously :laugh:)

It's a NSV for me because I NEVER had the confidence to do that before.

Plus this really sweet guy saw me looking a bit lost in the weights area and spent the next hour showing me workouts and spotting for me. It was really, really sweet of him, and I appreciated it so much.

Replies

• mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    haha awesome. I would probably get kicked out if I tried that at my gym though. No one walks around without a shirt.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    woot! (PS, guys aren't usually that "sweet" if the lady isn't very cute!" go girl!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    haha awesome. I would probably get kicked out if I tried that at my gym though. No one walks around without a shirt.

:laugh: I was a bit worried that one of the PT would tap me on the shoulder mid-walk and tell me to put it back on. I would have died of embarrasment, quite literally.

That being said, this girl came in the other day with a tight pink sports bra, tight leggings and PINK LIPSTICK. And she just laughed and chatted with her friend, lounged around on the weight machines and played on her phone. For more than an hour. Clearly was trying to attract attention :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    woot! (PS, guys aren't usually that "sweet" if the lady isn't very cute!" go girl!!

*blush* why, thank you!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations. :) Finding confidence is a great feeling.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations. :) Finding confidence is a great feeling.

Thanks sweetie, it defo is :-) it's also pretty big for me because I've been feeling really fat for the past two weeks, so I even surprised myself.
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Love your story. Confidence is the best
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Love your story. Confidence is the best

Thanks darlin' ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!