Can you tell by my pics?

Options
Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a pic of me since I've lost 12 pounds. Can you really tell?

Replies

• NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell because you are smiling in one and not the other and your hair is curly in one and not the other. It seems that your face is slimmer, but again, hard to tell. Keep up the good work!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    It's hard to tell because you are smiling in one and not the other and your hair is curly in one and not the other. It seems that your face is slimmer, but again, hard to tell. Keep up the good work!!!!:flowerforyou:

My hair is naturally curly (unfortunately) and I had just left the salon, in the pic where I had it straightened. My daughter took the pic of me smiling and I took the other pic myself. I guess that's why I'm smiling in one and not the other.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I can tell. :flowerforyou:
    MM
  • bh34
    Options
    I can tell. :flowerforyou:
    MM

Thanks!!!! :smile:
  • CMS1130
    CMS1130 Posts: 9
    Options
    I can tell! your face looks thinner:flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Hello jawline,,, congratulations.
  • tiff1632
    tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Girl I can totally tell! You have a chin now (and a beautiful bone structure!). :wink: Great Great Great job!! Keep it up, I think I can say for everyone we all want to see you at your goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya you!!!

Tiffany :flowerforyou:
  • bh34
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the encouragement. That is exactly what I needed because I fell off the wagon for a couple weeks and I'm not going to sit and whine about it. Instead, I'm going to get out there and burn those calories, eat the right foods and be proud of myself :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I can tell the diffrence girl way to go:flowerforyou:
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi You can tell way to go. You have a jawline and your checks are thinner and also you neck is so small WAY TO you Congrats to you:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!