Wii My Fitness Coach -- what constitutes a "segment"?

Options
devonette
devonette Posts: 263 Member
When using the Wii My Fitness Coach for a workout, periodically Maya (the trainer) will ask "how did you feel during that last segment?" (No Sweat, I was working hard, I couldn't keep up) The program uses my answer to determine whether to move me on to more strenuous exercises or make it easier.

Sometimes there are 10 or 15 different exercises between the times she asks, and sometimes only a few. My question is, what constitutes a "segment"? Is it the entire routine between the times she asks, or is it just the most recent exercise? Sometimes there's are real killer exercises earlier on in the routine, but the one just before she asks is super easy, and I'm not sure whether to say "working hard" because of the earlier ones, or "no sweat" because of the easy last one. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Heidiflo64
    Heidiflo64 Posts: 1
    Options
    I do that same game... except on play station 2. I really love it. I know what you mean when she asks that. I just tell how I felt overall. I like the game because I reallized I was working hard but I wasn't pushing myself. One thing I didn't care for the other day was I did an adominal workout and I did side crunches-- 5 or 6 sets right in a row.. BORING! Again I wouldn't have done that on my own so... my abs were killing me this morning so I guess it worked.
  • bearjr30
    bearjr30 Posts: 19
    Options
    i am on day 5 of yourself fitness on playstation 2. I love it...so much...i did my first 14 min 30 second workout today...it totally caters to my abilities...and that is what i like about it..