• serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Fake.

Labels on the spices are in the same position. Time on the stove is the same. Light on the hair is same. Door position. Hand position. Wrinkles on the top are the same.

Not cool.
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    Completely agree, the space inbetween the knees and cabinet are exact. Nothing a little photoshop or even picnik can't do. Sorry to be a pessimistic.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You seem REALLY dedicated to making comparable photos. Right down to the time of day and placement of spices.

Why does your ticket say 17 pounds lost? That actual loss is nothing to be ashamed of. No need to fake it.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    LMAO - why are people congratulating this? SERIOUSLY.
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    That's the exact same picture...

You'd think if you wanted to 'fake' a weight loss photo, she would've at least used a different one...

I've 'shopped one of my befores to see what I'd look like skinny (and I was bored :smile: ), but I don't go around posting it telling people I lost the weight, though...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I love how the door is open to the exact same place.
    I don't get why people post fake pics. It's totally creepy.
  • angelboyd
    angelboyd Posts: 7
    Options
    Why lie about it and photoshop your before and after. We are here to support you!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I can't believe so many people are looking for inspiration and want to see the weight loss that they see nothing else...HAHAHA. FAKE FAKE FAKE.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Either fake or you're extremely OCD. I vote faked.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it looks photo shopped, but, hey- if this person needs some inspiration or support ... fine. The second pic looks smaller all around, like the body is smaller, and if you did that, that would be awesome.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Don't understand why you want to photoshop before/after pics, just put in the work and you'll get there in real life!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! I'm amazed by the way you were able to stand in the exact same spot with the exact same pose exact same hair and exact same crack in the door in the background. Wow!
    oh, and congrats on the weight loss too! That's great!!
  • kumar411
    kumar411 Posts: 2
    Options
    It's not even photoshopped. Either the first picture is taken at a closer focal length (zoomed in) than the second one or the first one is cropped from the second one.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Look at that difference! You look great! You've done well already!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    First thought when I saw this is "the picture's just been shrunk down".

Why would you do this?
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :noway: WOW!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i needed a good laugh today!!!!!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it looks photo shopped, but, hey- if this person needs some inspiration or support ... fine. The second pic looks smaller all around, like the body is smaller, and if you did that, that would be awesome.

I understand the need to get some positive feedback from other people, especially if you're feeling stuck. This was probably not the right way to go about it, but don't give up!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    There are other ways for you to get motivation. This is a creative way... Lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!