What is your favorite tattoo on your body?

Options
2»

Replies

• InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My favorite would have to be my sleeve on my right arm. I designed it and my husband tattooed it. Its gjot the words strength, loyalty, love, courage, compassion, and family wrapping Round my whole arm with faded out roses and ornamental filler behind the words. But i love all 30 some of my tattos lol. This one just has the most meaning to it.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    jesus.jpg...

one of my favorites decided to incorporate Jesus into the filament , I also have an old fashioned typewriter inside the "trench" the inside of the elbow.. that I really like .. well obviously I like them all as they are forever etched into my flesh... :D
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have been tattooed 5 times now

Tribal design on entire inner forearm (had removed via laser treatments)
    Blue squiggly flower thing on chest (had removed by surgical excision)
    Very detailed tribal butterfly on middle upper back (just had covered with a new tattoo)
    Huge dragonfly on my lower back (still there)
    Seven crows flying across my upper back (most recent which was also part cover for the butterfly & fave probably cause its new :tongue:)

I'd like to get some handwriting script on my outer side foot next but I keep hearing how those tats fade so easy and need touch ups all the time...which might not be that bad of a thing considering how easy I get sick of the ones I can regukarky see haha

Also maybe down the road perhaps a piece with cherry blossums joining my dragonfly and crows on my back in some way. As in the dragonfly on a flower and the tree going up one side to just underneathe where the smaller crows are flying

I love getting tattooes and would probably do a lot more like sleeves but the professional working world is not ready for that yet even in 2012 so yeah I've conformed a bit for those reasons (hence some of the removal I've done)