Sugar Free/ Fat Free Pudding

Options
kcnjason
kcnjason Posts: 35 Member
I love my sugar free fat free pudding! I eat it after lunch and after dinner. I make it from a box and eat 1/4cup whenever
I do have any and then I top it off with fat free cool whip. That is my sweet treat. Because it is Sugar Free and Fat Free is this not a good thing to eat? I crave it after I eat but have been thinking lately it may not be very good for me to eat........any thoughts????

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    mmm... carcinogenics.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are those that will disagree, but I also use the fat free pudding as my desert except I use the packaged cups and put a dollop of real whipped cream to top it off. I make sure that it fits into my calorie goal and I think it satisfies my sweet tooth. It also keeps me from having something much worse. It works out to 110 calories for me.

Whatever keeps you on your plan for the long term I think is a good thing.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's awesome. I love it. It's my fave sugar free treat!
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I use sugar free pudding made with 2% milk to get my dairy in. I eat a whole cup of it for 192 calories. I cannot stand plain milk. it makes me gag. the only way I drink plain milk is if I am dunking cookies in it, having cereal, or very rich gooey chocolate cake.