Have you been able to get rid of strech marks?

Options
So... My skin SUCKS! I have tooooons of strech markPSs for my age (I'm 22) and for my weight, I'm only 25 pounds over my normal weight (this is the heaviest I have been). My body will be one single strech mark if I ever have a baby LOL.

Really, I have tons of strech marks and I don't know how to succesfully get rid of them.... Most of them are white, so I figure are a lost battle, but when i gain like 10 lbs since march because of a medical crappy condition which actually force me to be on a diet, i got another awesome new set of purple strech marks that I know I can get rid of, but don't know with what!!

Anyone has done this succesfully??

PS: I always use creams to hydrate but that doesn't work for me to stop or diminish the strech marks

Replies

• tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are genetic. There is no amount of cocoa butter in the world that can prevent them. And to my knowledge there is nothing to get rid of them either. They are scars under the skin. Sorry!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks... I know they don't go away... but with some products or treatments they do seem "softer" or they don't notice as much...
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had purple/red stretch marks on my breasts during puberty and they just faded over time. There's no way to get rid of them, but I just make sure my skin is moisturized and that I'm hydrated because I notice that they're less visible that way. I use either Burt's Bees Cocoa Buttet Body Butter or Jergen's Natural Glow.