Motivation for those who have never been fit!

Options
I have been overweight since I was 9. I don't have skinny jeans I can dig out of the closet and hang on the door to look at all day to motivate me.

So, I'm going on Amazon and saving pictures of the kinds of clothes I want to wear. I'm also saving pictures of the kind of hair I want to have when I'm a sexy thing!

For me, I want to wear those formfitting tanks with spaghetti straps. When I see a woman wearing a spaghetti strap top and one of those bras with spaghetti straps that criscross in the back, and with long wavy hair falling over her bare back I'm like HEY THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO LOOK LIKE! I just love that look. With butt jeans. I saw a woman at the DMV a couple weeks ago who had the most amazing perm and color wearing clothes like this and I made that my model!

Replies

• usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Similar boat, I really love going to MyBodyGallery.com and creeping on all the ladies my height who are at my goal size. :)) (8 or 6) Also the ladies size 12 and 10, as I can't wait to get into those either!
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    Hey I didn't think of that! I'm gonna go check that out!
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    THANK YOU for showing me that site! Seeing all those women who are at my goal weight just makes me SUPER EXCITED! I was motivated before, but SEEING it just blows me away! I gotta get moving!