The Final Meltdown 7.1.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Mornin all
We only have two days until our final weigh in for this challange. I don't think I will make my goal(I don't remember what it was tho. I might have already meat it I can't remember) but I am happy with my progress. Hopefully some of our other members will check in with us to let us know how they are doing.

I might try to get a light workout in today, this will be my first one sence my fainting spell Monday, but I am feelin much better I just don't wan tto over do it.

Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I'm still hopeful of making my personal goal of 50 pounds by the Fourth of July. If I make smart choices for the next two days, I think I can!
    I'm planning to go out and learn to play disc golf tonight for a light workout. I hope I find out that I like it! I'm also toying with the idea of a swimming session this afternoon, but I do need to go take care of my grandsons for a while, so don't know if it will happen. Of course, chasing a one year old and a four year old is somewhat of a workout for me!
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better enough to try exercising. Just be careful.

Hopefully, some of our missing friends will join us before the end of the week! Have a wonderful Wednesday, and here's to smart choices!
  • smadag1
    I know you can lose that last pound. It just takes smart choices and will power:drinker:
  • msh0530
    Thanks for the encouragement. I changed my plans from the swimming - I'm heading out on a walk with my dog, my daughter, and my grandsons. See you later!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Mary - you can do it!!!!! Maybe I'll join you and hit 75 by the 4th. We can do it!!!!

So here's our 1 pound challenge by Saturday. I'll be offline Friday - Sunday - we're heading to the beach for the weekend. I am kind of excited to go to the beach this year and not be embarrassed by what I look like in a suit!

Just finished week 9 day 1 of couch to 5k - 3 miles---I cannot beleive it!
  • smadag1
    WOOOOO HOOOOOO
    I know yall can lose that last pound to meet your challange goal.
    Chrissy I am goping to restart the C25K in a couple weeks when my life gets back to normal. You have been my inspiration to do it.

I will also be offline Friday because we are not working so I will either make tomorrow my check in or wait til Monday
  • msh0530
    C'mon Chrissy! It's our own personal race, and we even have a cheerleader with smadag! One pound, checkin on Monday!! We're in this together!
  • msh0530
    Maybe I will go ahead and post a thread Friday and Saturday in case some of our occasional members are looking for checkin . . .
  • chrissyh
    mary - that would be great - see you're holding me and smadag up while we're out - we really are a team girls!
  • smadag1
    I wish I had some pom poms to cheer you on better with. Just remember TONS of WATER and smart choices:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Ok girls - put on those short skirts and jump...

If that's not motivation I dont know what is :laugh:
  • smadag1
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • msh0530
    I'm sitting here giggling now. Does that burn calories???
This discussion has been closed.