I need some motivation

I need to do a round of 30 Day Shred before bed, but I just don't want to. It's day 4, the last time I tried 30DS I only got as far as Day 3. I feel like I've hit the wall again. Help!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    What would Jillian tell you?
    PS: I get a lot of motivation from my younger mfps......how bout you ask yourself how a 42 year old that weighs the same as you get a bigger burn today? (all in fun, but I do want you to succeed!)
  • nkyjennifer
    nkyjennifer Posts: 135 Member
    Just do it! You'll feel better if you do. :-)

I can say this because I often want to skip a workout and have yet to regret making myself do it. But if I wimp out and skip it, I *always* regret it!
  • TaoBear
    TaoBear Posts: 10
    WOW! According to your tracker you've lost 20 lbs. That seems pretty awesome and inspiring to me. If you have to do Day 4 before bed to keep that momentum going... you do it! Look at your amazing results! Trudge forward, and just think how good it will be, next week at this time, when you've finished ALL FOUR DAYS. Keep that forward momentum!
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Thanks everyone. You helped me get up the gumption to just suck it up and do it. And I did!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Congrats on going through with it! I bet those endorphins feel great too! ^.^
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    Well done for getting on it! A lot of the time I don't feel like working out but after I make myself I feel amazeballs. Like a boss. Hope you do too :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Now you pay it forward! Help the next person who needs help!
  • nkyjennifer
    nkyjennifer Posts: 135 Member
    Thanks everyone. You helped me get up the gumption to just suck it up and do it. And I did!

Well done! :-)
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 90 Member
    I have the 30day shred also and I stopped like an idiot and now today started again and it just about killed me. :embarassed: I work 7p-7a 3-4x a week and its hard to do it when i go to bed after work around 8:30am and get up at 3pm for work that night. I just can't get motivated to do it on those days and that's were my problem lies. I like the way I feel after the workout so i want to continue it. Any suggestions? Is it ok to just do the workout on my days off?