Fat thighs!

Options

Replies

• aaaaaamy
    aaaaaamy Posts: 24
    Options
    Learn to love them. I am a mega pear shape and if you learn to dress for it (literally, in dresses) then it's the best place to hold your weight! Way better than being top-heaving or holding all your weight on your stomach. Chuck the jeans, put a dress on and take your fine self out!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    528557_401963286504945_155595074475102_1198150_45306836_n.jpg

^.^ Very good point. Fixed the image for ya!
  • sugasweetie520
    Options
    ^^ that is very true. Although at my low weight, I had a thigh gap and I have VERY narrow hips.
    All you can really do is cardio, cardio, cardio. That will get rid of the fat all over your body, including your legs. Then do Pilates and other strength training to tone the muscles. :) Everyone is different, so don't compare yourself to anyone else :)
  • Wasabinuts
    Wasabinuts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    lots of exercises out there for thighs, you can google for specific exercises. I have flabby inner thigh. Yoga is good for your core as well as a general body toning and coditioning. Its a nice break from eliptical and weight lifting. LOL
  • Wasabinuts
    Wasabinuts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    way to go! I've recently started on the eliptical and can do 30 minutes at a medium speed. I have also started to do some weight lifting as well for variety
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    I can fore see this problem with my thighs when i reach my goal weight. My plan (it's not a suggestion) is to get liposculpture if i get to the point where it is really bothersome and i have exhausted all other options like cardio, strength training, and spot checking. Again this is not a suggestion but it is an option if it bothers u that much.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    BUMP :sad:
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    But where are you going to put your hands to keep them warm?
  • noushsoup
    noushsoup Posts: 6
    Options
    Jillian's Killer Buns and Thiighs DVD has seriously helped for me, I'm halfway through lvl 3 now, have lost 3lbs with it and i've lost just over an inch on each thigh. My knees are looking good too! I've finally got a slight thigh gap and its awesome!
  • Umeboshi
    Options

Between MY fat thighs. Duh.
  • zeezee1983
    zeezee1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi random question... When u put in your food example sharwoods wraps it comes up with 600 calories is this including the chicken or not?! It's fustrating me
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I hate my thighs. They applaud me when I do jumping jacks. It makes me feel like someone is cheering me on though lol
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    I hate my thighs. They applaud me when I do jumping jacks. It makes me feel like someone is cheering me on though lol

I love the applause. My butt likes to give applause too.
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    running is probably one of the best ways to slim down thighs, as it won't bulk up muscles like squats/lunges can do.

btw people, what's considered "fat thighs" (inches), in your opinion ? :s
  • prettytothinkso
    Options

Highest of fives!
  • Umeboshi
    Options

Highest of fives!

tumblr_m33t1kD4fq1r0ftodo1_500.gif
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    1. You can't spot reduce
    2. Some people just aren't genetically blessed that way, when I was 100lb in high school my thighs still rubbed together.
  • prettytothinkso
    Options

Highest of fives!

tumblr_m33t1kD4fq1r0ftodo1_500.gif
    YES!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options

Between MY fat thighs. Duh.

OK, you win.
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I too have big theighs and I always have. Even as a little girl (not overweight) my mom would have to buy my pants to fit my theighs and then hem and take up the waist to fit. I still have to have my pants altered to fit. Be proud of your theighs, because curvie hips and theighs emphasize an hourglass figure. Only a dog loves a bone and they bury them :)