Im always hungry at night how to stop eatin late at night?

Options
2»

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Are you *actually hungry?
  • SassetG
    SassetG Posts: 19
    Options
    If you are actually hungry at night, you should have something thats not so heavy. A bowl of cereal (not the sugary kind), or fruit. I dont think its a good idea to make your dinner time later because you dont want to eat anything really heavy too close to bed time. Good luck :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    My vote: Save calories and eat later at night. Last night I had all of my calories between 6 and 10pm. Feelsgoodman.jpg.
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    eat more protein.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth and drinks lots of water and hope that I'll get sleepy soon!!! :laugh:
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    how to stop night eating or wantin food at night?

My calorie allowance for the day always includes a late night snack. No reason to deny yourself (though there might be some "don't eat after 6", "no carbs", or w/e who may disagree).
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Casein. A slow digesting protein (available in many flavors, powdered) that makes a great evening "snack" that holds you through the night.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I always save around 200-300 calories for after my workout because i'm always starving. And this is usually around 9pm. Helps a lot!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Just say no to the snack...I've not been keeping to that goal, but I really need to...
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Just say no to the snack...I've not been keeping to that goal, but I really need to...

Why?

Save calories and enjoy a snack at night if you are hungry. Eating late won't make you fat, that is a myth.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I keep enough cal for zome popcorn...it fulfills the urge to chew and the "munchies" feeling I get while reading at night.
    only 50 cal for 2 cups popped.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I eat between 11:00pm and 1:00am every night. It's usually about 150-200 calories worth, but it's accounted for in my daily calorie limit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    best advice I have been given is to go to sleep or save cals
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Casein. A slow digesting protein (available in many flavors, powdered) that makes a great evening "snack" that holds you through the night.

THIS! or Cottage Cheese
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i plan a mini meal. like a pp&j( wheat bread, natural peanut butter, sugar free jelly) and skim milk around an hour before bed. I find having something crunchie helps me through the tough times and for that I eat celery.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Banana chips and a cup of tea before bed for me. That's a lot better than it used to be!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    It is impossible to properly advise you with a closed diary, but I strongly suspect you aren't eating enough.