I DID IT!!!

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I finally made it to 30 lbs lost!!! Now for my next goal, only 13 lbs away from be under 200!! (I'm very excited as you can see by all my exclamation points) :laugh:

Replies

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I finally made it to 30 lbs lost!!! Now for my next goal, only 13 lbs away from be under 200!! (I'm very excited as you can see by all my exclamation points) :laugh:

yay you. well done. its always a great feeling to hit goals. keep going !!!!!!!! (i like ! too)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're doing a great job, keep it up!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You should be excited!!!! Now I am excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Excited and proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're excited and proud for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YAY for you !!!! That is so incredibly awesome! Here are some more exclamation points just for you !!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone!!!:laugh: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!