From fat to completing P90X (with pics)

Options

Replies

• KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    YEAH! You say it and it's truth. Rome, our bodies, movement, nutrition, hydration and honesty... :) Way to go!!!

Thank you :-)
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and one I needed to hear! Thanks for sharing and keep it up! You are pure inspriation
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and one I needed to hear! Thanks for sharing and keep it up! You are pure inspiration!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! :happy: Wow!!!! I had never seen your beginning pics. You have done a FABULOUS job getting fit and healthy!!! LOVE the back pic! It's because of you and someone else very dear to both of us, ....that I EVER found the courage to put mine up.:blushing: I'm blessed to have you on my FL! oh yeah....and I've decided to try the Chaelean, too. :tongue: Should be interesting since I have BLANKETS older than you in my home!! :bigsmile: I love seeing your posts! You inspire me to do better and push myself every day!! Thank you for being the beautiful BA that you are!! Love ya, lady!! Keep ROCKIN' that BODY!!! WOooo HOOOooo!!!! :bigsmile:

Thank you my fellow BA sista! You are an amazing friend :-). You will TOTALLY rock CLX!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    great transformation.

Thank you!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Awesome story and one I needed to hear! Thanks for sharing and keep it up! You are pure inspriation

Thank you so much! You can do it keep up all your hard work it pays off :-)
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl!! Congrats!! Might be starting P90X within the month!!! A little scared though!!
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, your results are deserving of much congratulations... Keep paying it forward and keep to the path.

P.S. I have accomplished several rounds of P90X and have completed 1 round of P90X2... it is nothing like the X but is well worth doing. The balance moves are awesome. Give the X2 a go...
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl!! Congrats!! Might be starting P90X within the month!!! A little scared though!!

Nothing to be scared about... just commit and go... you can always modify until you can nail it. :smile:
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    GREAT job! Love this"Rome was not built in a day and neither was your body, weight loss takes time it is not a race it is a life journey." ! So True but so hard to take in sometimes.

7628060.png
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and great message! Glad you're in it for the long haul!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You are truly INSPIRING!!

I am doing Chalean Extreme now but b/c of this I am going to do P90X next for sure....I wasn't sure it was for me but looking at your progress once I am done with CX... I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this today!! I really needed it! :flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options

Thank you! That is GREAT that you are going to start P90x! Don't be scared, like Tony always says "do your best and forget the rest". You will do great!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Awesome work, your results are deserving of much congratulations... Keep paying it forward and keep to the path.

P.S. I have accomplished several rounds of P90X and have completed 1 round of P90X2... it is nothing like the X but is well worth doing. The balance moves are awesome. Give the X2 a go...

Thank you!! That is awesome that you have accomplished several rounds!!! That really inspires me! Congrats on completing X2!! I look forward to giving that a go in the near future.
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    GREAT job! Love this"Rome was not built in a day and neither was your body, weight loss takes time it is not a race it is a life journey." ! So True but so hard to take in sometimes.

7628060.png

Thank you! I agree I have to remind myself of that from time to time as well! Keep up your great work =-)
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Amazing progress and great message! Glad you're in it for the long haul!

Thank you :-)
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! WTG!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    You are truly INSPIRING!!

I am doing Chalean Extreme now but b/c of this I am going to do P90X next for sure....I wasn't sure it was for me but looking at your progress once I am done with CX... I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this today!! I really needed it! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!! I am really glad to hear that I have inspired you to believe in yourself and do p90x! You will see amazing results! I was really glad I did CLX before P90x because it gave me a starting point on where to lift with P90x since I had never lifted and tony does not always give you a clue on what to lift. Keep up your awesome work and remember to BRING IT!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    You look wonderful! WTG!!

Thank you =-)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    so inspiring! ive just started p90 :) hopefully will get some good results too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!