May 5 2011 to May 5 2012

Options
Happy 1st Anniversary to me! Its been 365 days since I started my weight loss journey and its been a great ride. I went from a 40 something inch waist to six pack. I'm so proud of what I've learned, done and all the people I've been helping to change their life in my career and business!

OneYear2.jpg

Replies

• kenzienmady3
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! What a transformation!
  • bhersh24
    bhersh24 Posts: 49
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! great work and cheers to continuing on in your journey! :)
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    Wow what an incredible transformation. excellent work
  • catweazle12
    catweazle12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I Hate the whole picture never shows on MFP! :-(
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!! You look great and no doubt feel amazing. I hope you're very proud of yourself
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !!!!
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work paying off! I'm most impressed by your tummy results since I have a post baby belly going on down there!
  • lisacp1992
    lisacp1992 Posts: 2
    Options
    so fantastic! What an inspiration!
    The title caught my eye because I, too, began a weight loss journey on May 4 of last year, lost almost 50 lbs and then fell off the plan, gaining every pound back. Eventually, got the wherewithall to jump back on and didnt realize it but began on May 4 2012! So one year later, I looked at your pictures/journey and see that I could have definitly lost every pound and be at my goal today......but thank God, here I am, with my head back on straight =) Thank you for sharin!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! Congratulations!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I worked the hardest on my tummy because I have 4 kids!
    Congrats on all of your hard work paying off! I'm most impressed by your tummy results since I have a post baby belly going on down there!
  • jesgin613
    jesgin613 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Can I ask you what exercises did you do for your tummy?? That is my trouble spot
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Can I ask you what exercises did you do for your tummy?? That is my trouble spot

Ideas for the tummy please!!!

You look amazing! And, as a Black woman myself, I know the culture you are in and the influences from family and friends you had to push against as you continued towards your goals. Great job mentally AND physically.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wonderful! Awesome transformation!
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Congrats!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Wow you look totally amazing!!!! Congrats
  • svioleta
    svioleta Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great work..I want to know to what kinda exercise you did for your tummy, I snapped pretty quick after my first one but my second daughter not so much.
  • ndoh297
    ndoh297 Posts: 7
    Options
    yoou look great can you helpme with my tummy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!