Bacon Cheese and Fries....OH MY!

Options
Coworker is eating a bacon cheese and grilled sourdough sandwich with fries... RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I want one so bad. HELP!!! :noway:

Replies

• Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    :noway: Don't do it!! Be strong!!! haha.
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Dude tell your coworker how many calories that has!!! Its got to be like 1500!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Coworker is eating a bacon cheese and grilled sourdough sandwich with fries... RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I want one so bad. HELP!!! :noway:

Oh my gosh, that sounds soooooooo good! I'm sorry you've gotta be sitting right next to that! :laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem with DQ Peanut Buster Parfait over the weekend.....DON'T GIVE IN!!!!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    HawkeyeGuy Posts: 183
    Options
    That's about 1400 calories from Burger King. Ask yourself this...whose going to feel better physically and mentally in about 45 minutes?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

That thing is roach infested! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • LovelessSoubi
    Options
    Believe me I totally get your pain. The smells and food that go around in this office is insane. They eat from every place imaginable and it always smells soooooo much better than the Healthy Choice meal I have for lunch. -_-

*hugs* Be strong, chica. You'll feel better about it. I know when I give in and let myself have what I'm craving I always wind up feeling so crappy afterward.
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options

That thing is roach infested! :sick: :sick: :sick:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    NOt to mention the mold growing all green and black and icky on the inside of the bread. ICK!! :sick:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    :tongue: There are ice cream sandwiches at my work right now. All I had to do is see that one has 250 calories, and that I can't afford that today!

Stay strong! You don't want that. :sick:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Just think of how gross you'll feel after you eat it. I know whenever I eat something really bad for me I feel FAT even though I know logically I haven't really gained weight. Besides, that is 3 HOURS at the gym to work it off. Do you really want to get off work and kick your own *kitten* at the gym for 3 hours for something that only lasts maybe 15 minutes?
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    :tongue: There are ice cream sandwiches at my work right now. All I had to do is see that one has 250 calories, and that I can't afford that today!

Stay strong! You don't want that. :sick:

Hint for ice cream sandwiches. Found Great Value/Walmart brand, 12 sandwiches in a box for just over $3. 110 calories, 98% fat free, and pretty tasty. They are in the database. So if you have a "Wally World" anywhere close with a food department, maybe they can help satisfy your craving.

As for the food listed that started this post, just remember, (most commercial) bacon has nitrates in it which are not good for you. Fries were created by the devil:devil: :laugh: to test your will to resist temptation!!!
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I resisted!!!!! Thank you guys!!! I had my turkey sammy for lunch instead and you know what? It was pretty damn good! :heart:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good for you keeping strong:flowerforyou: I always ask myself when I am tempted, "is it good enough to wear it" and that usually keeps me from making a not so healthy choice:bigsmile: